Sunday, July 18, 2010

more of the 7 images that changed fashion

The advantage of having a studio is I can work any time I want. It sure makes a great difference to work on your own ideas instead of the daily work of a studio. So after a busy day, I have the opportunity to work with some of the best Leg Models around. So I created this image twice, and some other ideas as well.

"Why?" you may say. Why not when you have legs like these. Just look at the models. Awesome, great models that gave up some time to work with me on these ideas, and they may just not walk in here again for a while.

This is one of the images that Rankin created for his 7 images that changed fashion, created first by Guy Bourdin some years back. Just love Guy Bourdin's photography, his composition, use of colour, and strong shadows. They really have a great graphic look to them, as all of his work. Go Google him: Guy Bourdin or Rankin 7 images that changed fashion.