Tuesday, August 17, 2010

a painter I wanted to be

A painter I wanted to be. Well, not sure but, I do know, I cannot paint.


I appreciate and admire their talent, what and how they can create from their mind and then put it onto a canvas.





So with that in mind, I have been working on some ideas with reflections and on camera filters, as I wanted to get close to the idea I had in my mind.














I still have a ways to go, but I do feel they  may have a more painterly look to them. I very much like the years-gone-by and sensual looks to my work.











So here are some created in the camera.


I really want to keep it this way, as I am not a super photoshop guy and do not want to be one. So, these were not photoshopped, I used filters and the models' reflection to give them the soft oil-painting look.









I just love the art of photography