Thursday, September 23, 2010

Five years of Mayhem

How time goes by so quick when your having fun... I Joined Model Mayhem on September 23rd, 5 years ago.
It is hard to believe it has been so long. I have meet and made friends with many many people and have some very special friends from there now.

My Muse was on there when we first worked together, plus many many more, photographers, stylists, makeup artists, etc.

I have so enjoyed the creative input from so much talent which has helped me in following my own journey in photography.

I have worked many times with Kathryn and wanted to photograph her today, Thursday, September 23. It was short notice but wanted to remember the past 5 years.

I have watched  Kathryn  break out of her shell, become more confident as a model and a person, so I thought it would be great idea to work with her.

I also wanted to use my Sofa a few more times for the new book of my work, and wanted her to be in it before the sofa gets replaced.



So here are just a few of what we created to day.