Wednesday, November 3, 2010

some times you meet a model that is more than a model

Some times you meet a model that is more than a model . She is a visual model - to be seen in movement.
What do I mean by that?

Well I meet Lucie when she worked with another photographer at my studio and I noticed the way she was constantly moving.

She explained that she loved Video as she could create different moods, etc. and keep moving.
So I agreed to work with her on a video project, which she wanted to create, and we would both use it.

I would shoot some video footage and some still shoots so she could edit and create a  black and white  video with different moods.

She is a very talented beautiful model and very much gets into the mood of the idea, such as these, which  have a more sensual side.

These are some of the still shoots from part of  that shoot which I love very much.

but alas there is no video. So sad but true, she just did not follow through and get it done.


,