Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a model at 14

my Mother passed away some years back ,but on one of her visit's here in California (she still  lived in England ) she spoke about when she had been a model ,
I never really remembered or paid much attention to it ,

so wish I had ,

because I had to go through some old paper work that had been sent over when she died , and there was this photograph wow so cool my Mother was a model at 14 till she was 16 , this was taken just before her Birthday on Dec 2  1936

I wish I had spent more time talking to her about being a model, she must have been so proud of it ,yet I did not listen ,she gave it up to get married at 16 ,



,this is the only picture I have of my mother and I ,when she was last here ,the only one  how sad is that ,a whole life time and one picture