Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a year ago 27 April 2010 model JEM from Model Mayhem ( there is nudity )

a year ago a very stunning traveling model Jem from Model Mayhem came in to work with me and I very nearly did not shoot with her ,
because she was late and had cut her hair short ,
 I had a makeup artist and we had planned the styling for her hair but she was maybe two hours late , so as I spoke to her about how I was not pleased about being late and changing her hair,
but as I  looked at her with this short hair ,I totally feel in love with her look and thought to my self wow I would be a fool not to shoot with Jem , so just had to tell her she had won my heart and looked amazing, so lets shoot,  here are a selection of what we created . and she is a really nice person and worked very hard to create the ideas I had ,