Friday, August 5, 2011

Mayhem Model Cat Hedlund ( the Sofa) nude erotic the last chapter of my book it is now compleate,, thank you Cat Hedlund



I was just finishing up the Details on my book ( the Sofa ) when I met model Cat Hedlund at Mike Walker's fine art photography meeting in Costa Mesa,

just loved her look and she had time to work with me before going back to NYC , she is also an artist so hopefully I will get the sketches she did  to include with her images I thought it would be a nice way of closing the book to show her art with mine on the same page ,

I wanted to create more of a voyeur look to this and also two different styles as I shot it,
one was the foreground only in focus with her in a soft focus , the other in my black and white with  her in focus not the foreground ,





++