model Veruschka and Photographer Franco Rubartelli black and white Fashion photography

more from the images that created my world of Fashion and Art
Veruschka photographed by Franco Rubartolli a link to Verschka later work just stunning and so very creative  LINK  
I asked wardrobe stylist Maly Siharath  to style this on a budget and had makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Elise Ann Immiti to create a look for this , there is know way am I going on location to shoot it so I had model Eliza Cortez come to the studio ,
these images which I am recreating are what inspire me as a Fashion fine art photographer and part of my ongoing series about the very talented people that are being forgotten so I am hoping it will bring there names to the forefront plus the links as I find of them to there images or web sites


Comments