a chance meeting a new model mans silk shirt

by chance a fine art photographer friend of mine Mike Slygh came by my studio to go for lunch with a new model from out of state ,

at lunch I noticed she had a great personality and was very interested in talking about her photoshoots with Mike , saying she was really enjoying being a model and it was also fun,

so when we got back I said I  had some time if she wanted to shoot with me as my style is a lot different than Mikes ,

at first I was not getting anywhere, then I showed her a video about dance and movement ,  we shot some more,
I could see she was getting closer to where I wanted her to go,   then after previewing some shots she then understood , it is that magic that just happens ,

,some times you never know what you will get from a new model , totally love her shape and the sensual feel to these  thank you Nicole and Mike for stopping by


Comments