The Pro Show with Polina Hryn Wetpuzzle Piece Productions and Jacqueline Depaul & Phillip Ritchie

Artist extraordinaire Polina Hryn  Wet Puzzle productions ,
 asked me to be a guest on her TV internet program  PO SHO  and chat about my photography with Model Jacqueline Depaul, whom I have worked with many times over the past few years , 
Having Jacqueline there made it very easy for me to give input to Polina's questions as I felt the thoughts of a model would also help in people understanding my answers ,
As we where talking about Jacqueline's nude sensual photo shoot with me as well plus showing some of the images that I had taken of her that day

a link to Polina's show plus Polina did a great presentation of my Photography and a great show case of Model Jacqueline Depaul pictures  Thank you Polina

                            a link to Jacqueline Yellow Brick Runway

        PRO SHO  Video  Polina  Hryn DEC 7   PRO SHOW with Jacqueline Depaul

             thank you Polina PRO SHO   and TradioV Radio in TV

                                                     

Comments