I met up with model Elley Cat she is just stunning take a look: Explicit


Shooting with Model "Elley Cat"

While I do generally have a specific style of photography, there is some variety in the way I shoot a model. Elley Cat is the kind of model who could respond well to posing in different styles of photography. We had a great time and a lot of laughs as we created many kinds of looks together.








The photos you have seen up to this point may be considered fine art photography / lingerie modeling. And while I do tend to prefer black and white photography, some images are meant to be in color. When I am editing and I see the photo on my computer screen, there is something that I see in the photo that makes it different and I decide to leave it in color. I don't know exactly what it is, but it somehow stands apart from the rest.




This image, however, is absolutely fine art photography. I have shot this type of pose a few different ways, with different angles and props. But each one has a special element that makes it different. Every now and then I like to add a pop of color in a black and white photo. It adds interest and is what makes this photo special (aside from the gorgeous legs!).




Pin-up style is probably the kind of photography you will see the least of in my work. But sometimes a model is so versatile that when I see her move in a certain way, I guide her into a pose such as this one. While it may not be my usual style, I love this photo and am very impressed with Elley Cat's ability to adapt in the studio. 




The rest of the photos you see below will be some combination of fine art photography, lingerie modeling, and boudoir. And while the style of photography may slightly vary, you can see the similarities as well. The lighting and contrasts I use, the shapes and form, editing style, and sensuality are consistent throughout. 








My point is that as a photographer (or as a model), you don't have to put yourself in a specifically labeled box. Create the type of work that reflects who you are and what you find beautiful. Variety shows artistic intelligence and adaptability.

Visit my website to look at more of my photos see and how they are similar and how they are different. You can be successful doing what inspires and speaks to you without listening to others telling you it needs to be a certain way. Do what makes you happy.





Comments

  1. Elley is a good friend and favorite to create with. I am so happy you two go together and what you created was wonderful in both of your styles. - Dave Kelley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment